To enable “Login with Facebook” for existing Botl accounts:
1. Log in to Botl as you normally do, with your username or email address and password.
2. Click the white down arrow in the top right corner of your profile page.
3. Select the Profile Settings option in the dropdown menu, and then select SETTINGS in the window that appears.
4. Enter your Facebook username in the “Facebook id” field and enter SAVE.
5. Log out of Botl.
6. Click the “Login with Facebook” button on the Botl landing page.
7. The first time you use the feature, Facebook will walk you through steps to add the Botl app to your Facebook account and then log you in to Botl.
8. Thereafter, you can log in to Botl using your username or email and password, or by clicking “Login with Facebook.”
To create a new Botl account and enable “Login with Facebook”:
1. Click the “Login with Facebook” button on the Botl landing page.
2. Facebook will take you through the steps to add the Botl app to your Facebook account.
3. After saving the Botl app, you will see a window in Botl that enables you to accept your default Name and Username, or to personalize those.
4. You will next be taken to your Botl Profile Settings page to make any additional changes or entries you would like. If you save a Password in the Profile Settings page, you will have the option of logging in by username or email plus the password, in addition to the Facebook login.)
5. Thereafter, you can log in to Botl by clicking “Login with Facebook.”