To connect Botl to Facebook when you create a Botl account, click the Sign Up with Facebook button on our website or our mobile apps.
If you created a Botl account using your email address, you can connect Botl to Facebook in your Profile Settings.
- Log in to your Botl account on our website, botl.com.
- Click the white arrow in the top right corner of your screen, and select Profile Settings in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Settings tab in the window that appears.
- Click inside the white field beside Facebook ID and follow the instructions in the Facebook windows that open.
- While you’re there, check the box for autoposting. That way, whenever you create or rebottle a botl, it will automatically post on your Facebook timeline.
FACEBOOK BOTTLE CAP LINK:
Our bottlecap links make it easy for other members of the Botl community to connect with you on your other social media sites! To add the Facebook bottlecap, go into profile settings by clicking on the white arrow in the top right corner of your screen. Select the “links” tab in the window that appears. Enter your Facebook ID in the field provided. If you are uncertain of your Facebook ID, you can find it on Facebook in your settings. It will appear as your Facebook username. Also, if you have connected Botl with your Facebook profile, your Facebook ID can be found by clicking Botl’s “settings” tab.